Here's the short version: we respect your privacy and never release or misuse your personal information except as required by law or with your full permission. We do not spam, sell, rent, or otherwise release any of your information to outside parties unless required to do so by law. Seriously.
If you feel there is an issue, please contact us immediately
If you're bored, you can read the long version below (yawn....).
This is a web site operated by Bookoo, Inc.
Our postal address is:
248 Foster Drive
Oswego, IL 60543
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect the following information about users to our site:
- IP address
- email address for users who register, post items, or send messages via the site
- aggregate information on what pages users access
- user-specific information on what pages users visit
- information provided by the user, including account profile, survey responses
Here is how we use this information:
- to improve the content and usability of the website
- to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website
- We may disclose this information:
- when legally required to do so
- at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address. You can also click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.
With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of:
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., account id) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by writing to us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can request corrections to this information by contacting us at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.